Are you looking for some fun facts about Disney? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
1. Disney animator put past characters into new movies. Pay close attention the next time you watch a Disney movie. Odds are that there is a Disney character from a prior firm in it. Look for scenes with lots of characters in it. They’re most likely playing an “extra” roll.
2. Wall-E was named after Walt E. Disney.
3. Ariel’s perfect figure in the Little Mermaid is based on a true person. Yes, you can thank Sherri Stoner for giving Ariel that perfect body. And she wasn’t airbrushed.
4. Did you know that Disney owned Technicolor and was the only one making color animations for a period of time?
5. Main street is based on an American town in 1910. Tomorrow land is based on 1986. They were both years Haley’s Comet fly by.
If you live in New Orleans or Louisiana, you are going to love this film. Wait… If you live everywhere else you are going to love this film. The Princess and the Frog is one of the best Disney films I have ever seen. It’s completely original and the story was brought to life.
Living in New Orleans, I appreciate all the buildings, swamps, and Spanish moss. They really got it right. And the music was great too. I was dance to the jazz the entire night. It actually made me want to go to the French Quarter.
The story brings together many things that are New Orleans. If you have never been to New Orleans, you need to come to our city. It is one of the only cities that has an amazing character. You feel like you are in a different time, in a place outside the United States. Please come and visit our city.
Do you still remember my previous post about The Newest Princess from Walt Disney?
Walt Disney Animation Studios presents the musical THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG, an animated comedy set in the great city of New Orleans. From the creators of “The Little Mermaid” and “Aladdin” comes a modern twist on a classic tale, featuring a beautiful girl named Tiana (ANIKA NONI ROSE), a frog prince who desperately wants to be human again, and a fateful kiss that leads them both on a hilarious adventure through the mystical bayous of Louisiana. THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG marks the return to hand-drawn animation from the revered team of John Musker and Ron Clements, with music by Oscar®-winning composer Randy Newman.
It’s supposed to be played on theatres on your country now or soon… Tell us if you’ve watched it!